Saturday, May 19, 2007

Park Adventures!

This week included several excursions to local parks with picnic basket in tow, thanks to the beautiful weather we've been having! Isaac, Eva, and Samuel wholeheartedly spend their energy running from one slide to another. Swings are Samuel's playground activity of choice. Yesterday, we met some friends at the park, the lack of a camera, the attempt to have a conversation w/ my friend, and trying to keep an eye on 3 busy children (plus 4 of hers!) made picture taking low priority. Next time!



























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!! I love looking at all the pictures on your blog and on Leah's...I mean The Millers. ha! It makes me feel like I know what's going on. ha!

Anonymous said...

That was McKenzie by the way!

Love you guys!