Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas From Us!

May You All Have A Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year! Here's our blog Christmas Card for you to enjoy!

"Shout For Joy To The Lord, All The Earth." Psalm 100:1











"All the kings of the land shall give You credit and praise You, O Lord, for they have heard of the promises of Your mouth [which were fulfilled]. Yes, they shall sing of the ways of the Lord and joyfully celebrate His mighty acts, for great is the glory of the Lord." Psalm 138












"The Lord takes pleasure in those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him, in those who hope in His mercy and lovingkindness. For He has strengthened and made hard the bars of your gates, and He has blessed your children within you. He makes peace in your borders; He fills you with the finest of the wheat." Psalm 149

~Thankful for all the Lord has wrought in my life, my husband's life, and starting in my children's lives. Especially thankful that the Lord his continued his work in our lives, still convicts us of sin, and still is in the business of saving souls! All this because of a little baby God sent over 2000 years ago...and we're still talking about it!~

6 comments:

Macnme said...

What cute pixs!! I bet you will have some great Xmas cards. See you all soon!

Carla

Anonymous said...

You have a precious family! I really enjoy looking at your blog.

Anonymous said...

Megan, your children are so precious! Merry Christmas! Love this post!

Gretchen said...

Love it, love it! What a fun greeting. Merry Christmas you guys!

Brent Barnett said...

I tried emailing you but it bounced back to me. Thanks for the card -- unfortunately I haven't found the time to get a Xmas letter together this year so I was hoping to catch up via email. Send me an email so I can update your address and then we can catch up! :) sarah

Littlecarlotta said...

Great pictures! I can only imagine how many you must have taken to get so many good ones :)

Aliza