Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Interruptions...

Ok, well I started that last post and was interrupted and just got back online to finish. I didn't even get to re-read it. It's a wonder it makes sense! Well, now I have no idea what my train of thought was, so I'll just leave ORGANIZATION 101 POST as is. My brain has been thinking of way too many things since then. Off to go put away 0-3 month clothes and bring out the 3-6 month! Boo hoo! My baby is growing so fast! I love "box" clothes...loved 'em when I was 7 and I love 'em now that I'm 24! ["Box Clothes" is our family's affectionate term for "hand-me-downs", in case you weren't sure of that term]

~M~

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hello,

I received your dvd and cd in the mail and wanted to tell you thank you. You are all a wonderful testimony! Our prayer is to raise our children to love the Lord with all the heart, soul and mind!
Looks like your parents have acccomplished that.

-Becky

PS Now, onto organization... :o) I like to organize too. Doesn't always happen in the time frame that I'd like it to, but still I'd like to think, it's in me. :o) It is such a nice feeling to know that behind my closet door is organized. (even if no one knows it, but me. It just makes me think better. :o)

Anonymous said...

Ha, I probably called and interrupted you!! If so...sorry. I just caught up on your blog, congrats for keeping up...I've lost track of my own (its on myspace..which is over my head, so that is one reason I have let it go). I enjoy reading your posts. And I admire your drive to explore the soap dealo, I don't find that I have the time among trying to find my simple healthy recipes for my family. You probably already have that completely covered, I'm so new at everything..it feels like anyway. I also admire that you seem to have it all together!Joni Cox said she would come give her testimony that week if her and her family could get away...I should know something this week.
See ya; Micah