Saturday, January 26, 2008



~So to help his tummy, I made him a cup of spearmint tea. While I was making it, he informed me that he really wanted the cocoa tea kind. (You know, the yummy kind he got w/ Daddy at Starbucks w/ the whippy dippy creamy stuff on top)~~ And, yeah, that came right back up too.

~This morning, Justin left around 7:30 to go have coffee w/ his friend, Pat. Samuel was given some instructions by Justin. (not sure what those were) I was awake, but just trying to squeeze in a few more zzzz's before my feet hit the floor running. I heard him rustling around in the kitchen. I thought he was probably in the Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, the house seemed really quiet. So, of course, I got up quickly to investigate. Samuel was pleased as punch to show me the pumpkin bread he had dug into. "It's really good, Mommy." He had successfully eaten off the whole top of the prize winning pumpkin bread. Well, glad he taste tested the carefully wrapped bread I was planning to bring to some friends. At least we know it's not poison. :) That loaf will be staying home to be eaten by us instead...and good thing I made a triple batch.

No comments: