Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Valentine's Dinner

~The Valentine's table~for my sweethearts! Three years ago, I only had 1 and now I have 3 1/2! Justin brought home treats including flowers, new pjs, and some comfy slippers. I still remember our 1st Valentine's we were actually a "couple" and had just started courting. We were still pretty guarded and a little bit "awkward" toward each other...anyway, we bought eachother the exact same V-day card! Too funny! I think that was the same V-day that the girls made us our own candlelight dinner down in the basement for 2. Funny how that seems like ages ago!

Samuel learning to serve others, then himself (While I was taking a picture, he took a big lick of Justin's piece) Ha!

I was thinking of Emily while we made this dessert today! I love the Texas Sheet Cake Recipe so much...we just took a cookie cutter to the cake pan! Melt-in-your- mouth-delic!

Chocolate Eating Monster


The guys--salivating over the steaks! :)

Mommy and boys

What a guy! He did all the dishes for me! :)

4 comments:

Connie Leis said...

What a lovely Valentines Day-spent with your lovely three gentlemen! What an awesome family that yal are! All of you alll are so blessed! How are you feeling? You look great!
Connie in VA

Anonymous said...

How fun that you included your boys in the celebration. =-) How are you feeling? Think you'd be brave enough to post a picture of your baby bump for us?

Anonymous said...

Haha my parents bought each other the same anniversary card last year. I was with them when each picked them out trying to not laugh. Olivia

P.S. Glad to see you got some pictures of your husband doing dishes...things like that seem to be rare moments.

Ryan Miller Fam said...

Wow! What a guy. Treats and dishes. Ryan is a super sweetie. However, I think he has done the dishes maybe twice since we've been married. He's not one for being in the kitchen - unless it's chow time!!!