Monday, March 02, 2009

random

So, time for another post. Justin is back to work...time for a routine again. Mondays are full days. Weekend recovery mode, ya know. The boys and I did "school" this morning, read lots of books, started laundry, tidied up, and played. Madeline takes a few naps still, but in between those, she likes to sit in the middle of the living room and just watch everyone. And smile a big cheesy grin when I walk by her. I've been working on a meal for some friends, while the kids are taking naps. I almost burned the cookies! I have been really bad about taking pictures, recently. I have a few on the old camera. I'm ready for spring to come. It was 15 degrees this morning. Brr! Justin and I have been re-painting the kids' rooms. They've done a switch-a-roo. I have also been working on my white woodwork, which has needed to be finished since we moved in 4 years ago! Wow, the parts I've done look so much better! It's very tedious work, though. Not much to report, really.

M~

1 comment:

The Ambrosetti Family said...

Meg, I am so enjoying watching your family serve the Lord and grow into what He has for you and Justin. Glad to hear he is back to work.
Since D has been out of work,i don't seem to get as much accomplished each day as when he is gone, but i am enjoying the extra time with him.
You are a blessing.
Hope to see you all real soon.
love & prayers, Ang