Wednesday, June 03, 2009

...family...and more family!!

Everything about the wedding was beautiful...the bride and groom, the pastor's words, and the party afterwards. I kinda felt like I was on vacation (except that the love of my life wasn't able to be with me :( Krista and I (and the babies) shared a suite at the hotel...so we had fun catching up. The girls were up in the wee hours of the morning both nights, so it wasn't too sleep-ful. ;) All 4 of us ended up in the king size bed. Ha! You should've seen Gracie's expression when she saw Madeline and I in "her" bed! The girls got to swim too. It was Madeline's first time...ah...third child strikes again! I didn't even get 1 picture! All, in all, we had a great time. That makes 5 of us cousins married...and maybe more in the next few years!





















No comments: