Sunday, October 21, 2007

The demise of Bambi~

Last night, Justin came in the house around 6:30 p.m. I'm not sure if I've ever seen him so excited before...he was breathless! Well, long story short, he harvested a 250 pound, 10 point buck out by my parent's cabin in their woods. It was a very good lookin' deer, if I might say so myself! (Dad still holds the record w/ his big 280 pounder from last year) Congratulations, Honey! (We love having venison in the freezer!)


Bet'cha didn't know we're slight hillbillies. :) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah baby

Ryan Miller Fam said...

CONGRATS, JUSTIN!! POOR BAMBI!
TRICIA AND GANG

George and Krista said...

Way to go Justin!

Anonymous said...

You ain't hillbilies unless you mount that there head with the big ole rack on it in your family room and hang Christmas decorations from it!! :) :)
Connie in VA (I know this because there is some hillbillies in my family that live in the mountains!)