Friday, April 04, 2008

Blurry and big



Sorry about the blurriness. I tried to take the picture w/out a flash and it was on some strange mode. Can't believe how much the baby is popping out! I think this is a record for me. :) 23 weeks down.

A bit of seeing me doing real life...sweats on, vacuum in the background, but I did throw on some mascara today. William threw up all over me this morning and was in the bath tub 3 times. Eww! Eva, Samuel and Wills all laid down together for naps, though. Missy is up, so I'd better go read w/ her.

9 comments:

George and Krista said...

Wow Meg,

You really have popped since I saw you last! Maybe we'll see you this weekend if baby decides to make her grand appearance! :)

~K

Ryan Miller Fam said...

You;re looking good. I feel that way too about popping out sooner than usual. I guess by this time the muscles are all stretched out!! I look pretty much like you today. Vacuum is out in the middle of the bedroom floor, in sweats, no make up, etc. I am hoping it warms back up. The only pants I have that fit are capris!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats Meg! can't wait to meet her! BTW love her name! =)

Macnme said...

Hey Meg,

You look great. I think every mother after at least 2 kids starts showing earlier. Enjoy as you know, it will go fast. I also like the new pix of you and Justin..very cute!

Anonymous said...

hey meg...you should re-take! you didn't look that big yesterday. :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't Krista due like any time now? Olivia

Anonymous said...

ha...according to your sister you grew overnight! :) Me too, I look just as big as you and I'm a month behind you! I keep telling Brett...this just isn't right! lol. Micah

Anonymous said...

Who's Missy?

Gretchen said...

How cute! It's nice for all us blog followers that you took time to put up a picture in the midst of real life!