Friday, April 18, 2008

HALLELUJAH!

**WARNING** ONLY A MOTHER WOULD THINK THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE CUTE...(and maybe Auntie Krista :)

Well, I didn't get time to post the reason we're rejoicing at William eating real food! He's been so finicky for months, and I could never figure out why! He gagged at everything I tried to feed him, including cereal, applesauce, and all baby food. His only source of nutrition was 1 qt. of goat milk a day and plain yogurt.

Grandpa Max always says that the Millers come from a long line of good eaters. William's definitely one of them now!

So my light bulb moment came when I realized William wanted real people food and not the yucky pureed baby food! Ah ha!

So here he is thoroughly enjoying spaghetti and meatballs and carrots.

He also is eating scrambled egg yolks and homemade waffles, now. Hooray! (I don't like feeding baby food...can't imagine having to eat it, either!)

Don't blame ya, buddy.
-Mommy-

4 comments:

George and Krista said...

Way to go William! I know your mommy has been wanting you to start liking more that milk for quite a while. Looks like you were enjoying your food :)

Meg, he's changed so much since I saw him last. He looks like a little boy- not a baby. Wow, I can't believe how fast they grow up!

Hope to see you guys soon!

Love,
K~

Miss Ellie said...

Wow that is a really nice highchair !:)lol
William is so sweet too:)

Ryan Miller Fam said...

William - whatever you just chowed down - maybe goldfish? - it looks like you thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

Test said...

I love all the new blogs. Did he get his I teeth first? Luke got those first. Teething...phew, it can be rough. I can't believe he's nine months old!

Have a blessed day!