Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Busy!

My lack of posting the past couple of weeks was made up in one day! So here's what we've been doing...

I visited my Grandparents and my sister, Krista, recently. We've had dr., hair, eye, and dentist appts. We've also been busy w/ : a wedding, a birthday party, a playdate, having friends over for dinner, accompaning the church choir, some clothes shopping(that's a whole 'nother post!), a few dates, and nice weather (here and there) When it's nice outside, we enjoy it!

Last week was super busy! I'm used to staying home, and venturing out 1 x a week for errands and groceries. I think I scheduled all my appts last week! It's amazing how adding 1 or 10 more things to your day or week, really throws off the routine! I kept thinking last Friday, was Monday...catch-up day! I try really hard to stay organized and plan ahead. And, with the kids, stay consistent w/ a routine. I have a big to-do list for this week, so I'd better get to bed. Lots to do tomorrow!

"So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children. And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us; and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it." Psalm 90

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

megan, i'm very offended that you didn't mention who your side bar picture was taken by. haha, it's lovely.