Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Madeline is 8 months old TODAY!

Yesterday, my Mommy caught me standing up, looking into the boys' drawers. Standing up!!! My Mommy can't believe her baby is doing that already!


I'm learnin' to crawl...although I'm not in high gear...yet! Gotta start keeping up w/ those boys.



Busted! I was supposed to be taking my morning nap, but instead, thought it would be more fun to sing songs to myself and start standing up in my crib.





Last week, I went to the Dr's. I weighed 14 lbs. 13 oz...my Mommy doesn't remember how long I measured...OOPS! I was in the 10% for weight and 75% for height.

I'm a good eater...all table food now. None of the yucky stuff anymore. (ie. baby food)

I have a very feminine voice, compared to my brothers. I like to sing, "da, da da" (in an adorable sing-songy voice) I can say "Ma, Ma" too.

I like to suck on puzzle pieces and chew on books. I'm following in my brother, William's footsteps.

~My Mommy has been super busy the past 2 weeks...that's why ya'll haven't seen too many pictures. :) ~

2 comments:

Namaw Kak said...

The first picture with those big blue eyes. What a cutie pie.

~Jasmine said...

Aww what lovely pictures! you're a beautiful princess Madeline ♥