Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Wild Ones...

Whatever Justin undertakes, he does it to a T...top-notch...the-give-it-all-ya-got, type of guy. So, here is Daddy, building the bestest lego tower, er, I mean, Hotel. It's serious business. Note: the "helper" in the background.

She sure thinks somethin's funny!

These 2 pictures are for my Auntie Lisa...she'll get a kick out of them--for sure!

William LOVES shoes...doesn't matter if they're his, or not...or even if they're too big, or "girl" shoes. He loves to drag them around the house.

Here's what we were doing this morning, while getting dressed. "Hide and Seek"...hmmm...wonder where they are? Can you tell how much fun they were having?





Try as I might, my kids jump on the beds. Yes...I know, they're monkeys! I put an ax to that pasttime once it gets dangerous. :) They're boys...what-to-do?!

Can you believe I caught William in a quiet moment? Silence usually indicates a BIG MESS. I was relieved to see him reading his fav. truck book, while riding his steed.



Any ideas what they were up to here?

1 comment:

George and Krista said...

How fun!! Airplane :) Thanks for posting- love all the pictures! See you guys in a few days!

Auntie Krista