Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pooltime!


Here's Samuel and his friend, Krayten. They became friends 2 years ago and it's so fun to see them actually interacting w/ eachother. It seems like for a long while we'd have playdates, but they'd play separately. They entertained eachother, imagined they were swimming to "Chicago", and swam for a few hours.
Here they are on the "island" This is actually at Krayten's Grandma's pool. Lots of fun swim toys!
Madeline loves the water!

Where's William, you ask? Pulling security. He walks the perimeter, most times. Occasionally sticking is big toe in to test the temperature.
I feel like I have 3 at totally different stages: one very enthusiastic little swimmer, who always wants to swim in the "big pool", one who's scared to get in, and one who scares me b/c she's not afraid at all. Madeline actually dove into the baby pool 2 days ago. She was right next to me standing up and before I knew it, all I was holding onto was an ankle. She came out sputtering and crying....heart pounding wildly. Goodness!

5 comments:

Ryan Miller Fam said...

M reminds me of braelyn. However, she would fall in teh baby pool and just stay still until I could get to her. It didn't phase her one bit!!!!! I'm surprised that "wild bill" is so timid!!! Looks like they all had fun!

Winters Haven said...

Hey Meg!

Thanks for your comment on my B-day post. I am 23 this year.

Love hearing from you. Looks like you and your family are doing great.

I saw Leah a couple of days ago at Starbucks.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

You should do a "reminisce" and show pictures from your wedding, early days of Eden string quartet, etc....

~Justin&Meg~ said...

actually, if you go to the december posts, there's lots of pictures of my wedding...plus the story! and quartet pix...i'll have to dig some of those out. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pool pics! Your kids are so cute!!