Thursday, June 14, 2007

Encouraging Book/Radio Recommendation:

Two big encouragements to me this week: I'm reading a book by John Piper titled "Don't Waste Your Life" and have been listening to Nancy DeMoss at www.reviveourhearts.com speaking on the lessons her father taught her. I've been waking up early and Samuel has been sleeping in, so it's given me time to "refresh" myself. These two resources are excellent! May they encourage someone else too!

Verse for today:

"To this end we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every good work of faith by his power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you..." 2 Thess. 1:11-12

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is refreshing and interesting to read. Always something to learn. I like looking at the pictures too. Honestly, I rarely see an attractive pregnant woman, at 9 months pregnant too. Pregnant women today wear skin-tight or flat out big, ugly shirts. If you wear a pretty shirt at least it makes such a difference

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Megan...always a joy to look at. Tell your sister congrats....looks like it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding. Tell her the dresses look awesome too...Elisha told me she made them. You girls are so "handseee" you need to teach me!!!! :)Micah