Wednesday, June 27, 2007

~Mommy and Babies~

Looking for Daddy
Kisses~

New Baby~



"For thou hast possessed my reins; thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139-13-14




"But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ." 2 Thess. 3:3,5





Samuel and Mommy






"Here are the feet!"







"...children are an heritage of the Lord; and the fruit of the womb is his reward..." Psalm 127:3








"Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus." 2 Tim. 2:1









"My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life." Prov. 6










Girl???











Or Boy???












"Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not..." Psalm 37:7













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...Meg, those are great pictures! Make sure you call us when its the real-deal even if it is in the middle of the night. How exciting! Hey, I'm now officially Mrs. Ochenjele because that's what my drivers license says! :)

Anonymous said...

Love those sweet pictures. I would say..not that I am an expert. But you seem to be carring like a girl. We'll see. Less than a week!
heather patenaude

Anonymous said...

I love the beautiful pictures! I'd better leave my guess before it's too late and we know everything! I'm guessing:

A boy, 7 lbs 2 ounces, 18 inches at 1:20 am July 3.

We're praying, and can't wait to meet the new Goff! - Gretchen