Sunday, June 10, 2007

Preview...

Less than 1 week to go!









So the bridesmaids dresses are officially done...except for the sashes. My sister is a woman of many hats...she's a gourmet cook, a neonatal intensive care nurse, violinist, pianist, music teacher, expert crocheter/knitter, avid reader, and last but not least, has proven herself to be a talented seamstress. I'm so impressed that she made my maternity bridesmaid dress--9 mo. maternity dress, to be exact--and it's actually cute...not to billowy or frumpy. Thanks Krista, you've impressed me, and surely learned lots with this gigantic project.


Just dial 1-800-KRISTA! :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen such a flattering maternity dress! When I had to go to a formal dinner when I was 9 months pregnant, I wound up buying a non-maternity dress in a size 14 (I normally wear a 6). I looked like a whale in lace. Your dresses are just beautiful. Krista is definitely multi-talented. Valerie

Anonymous said...

Great post Meg!

Were praying for you & your sweet little baby!

Thanks for the picture's!

~M&E Devine~

Anonymous said...

Megan, you are a lovely girl. Not just physically, but spiritually as well. Somehow your spirit comes through your pictures and it is a gracious and kind spirit.