Thursday, June 21, 2007

Full Days~

Wonder what we've been up to since the wedding? We've become a family of 6 (almost 7!) this week. Whew. We haven't been lacking in adventures, accidents, or laughter...and we certainly haven't been lonely! Four children three and under and a very pregnant belly has made life this week very full...and at times...chaotic! Wow! They're good children...just busy. I go from potty patrol to outdoor playground coordinator/referee to disciplinarian. I comfort myself with the thought that it's humanly impossible for me to have 5 children under 3 in real life. :) Now off to go put out some more fires.
Future pianist?!




Nellie leading the song "Come Thou Fount" while accompanying on the piano. :)



Ever tried to get three boys to look at the camera at the same time? Samuel's not looking at me in any of these!




Awww!! He's 15 months.





Snacktime...
Food is what they enjoy most besides playing together. :)














Let's do puzzles!!





~I'm amazed by any woman who has multiples, babysits, or just has a houseful of children. Coming from a big family...you'd think I'd mold right into the big family momma...it's a little more of a challenge than I thought! Hee~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy, Busy!!

I was secretly hoping that it would cause you to go into labor...I can't wait to meet my new little niece or nephew!!

Leah

Anonymous said...

Well,
Im kid #6 out of ten. girl 1 of 3, and my Mom for the last 26 years has homeschooled all of us and given us the ability to learn lots of instruments!!coming from a family of 4 kids i'd say shes done a good job!!!!:)
It looks like ya'll had fun;):)

E.Devine:)

The Sisson Clan said...

Megan,

You still had presence of mind to take pictures and blog your thoughts! You are a wonderful mom. Keep up the good work!

Mrs. Sisson

Anonymous said...

As an older mother, I enjoy looking at your family blogs. You girls keep yourselves looking so nice.
We have 13 children (almost) but they only came one at a time, so you just get used to it bit by bit. :-)
Have a good weekend. God bless you.