Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bigness Contest....

We had dinner w/ friends the other night, actually 2 weeks ago! I'm just now getting around to posting pictures! My friend, Micah, was convinced that she was bigger than me. I'm 4 weeks ahead of her and we're both having girls...so they say. We're both on baby #3. So, we decided to have Justin take some pictures, just to see who was/is bigger.

Micah, I think I've got ya beat in the bigness department. You look so adorable..so petite and young. :)
I'm 5 years younger and about 5 inches taller...definitely makes me look like the older one! Ha!

I think you readers would have to agree...I'm bigger and carrying very high (like usual)

Yipee! Down to the single digits now...9 weeks to go!

Samuel's awake, and telling me he's getting hungry...for oatmeal. Better go!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Cute, cute post Megan! I love seeing "pregnant pictures"!

Micah said...

Ha...these pictures turned out cute. Wish I only had 9 weeks to go! Hugs; Micah

Macnme said...

You all look so adorable!!