Friday, May 09, 2008

Springtime Activities...

~I mentioned Justin being a great gift giver...well, he and the boys bought me a brand new digital camera as an early Mother's Day Present! I was thrilled, since our old one doesn't work too well. It was purchased 5 years ago in Afghanistan...I'm enjoying it, as you can see. :)~

Happy Friday!!

Big sis, lil' sis

Trying some self-portraits

Some serious card-making


Making Mother's Day Cards

Samuel and Mommy

Playing outside and enjoying the sunshine (and the cherrios)



Spring rain, puddles, a raincoat, and gum boots= Samuel's delight!




3 comments:

Gretchen said...

You have some pretty impressive self pictures! You don't look out of proportion or anything!

Ryan Miller Fam said...

I'm looking forward to being able to purchase my first pair ( of many, I'm sure) of rubber boots!!! I hear that little boys LOVE these things, and that I will have a hard time prying them from his feet. I can't believe that William is 10 months. He always looks so happy! You would never guess that he's been keeping you up all night!!! Bless your heart! I don't do well on interrupted sleep - plus being pregnant. I don't know how you are doing it. Congrats on the new mother's day gift!!! Maybe Justin could give Ryan some lessons on gift giving. However. Ryan is such a wonderful husband that I can overlook this!!! Have a wonderful mother's day. Enjoy the girlie lunch. Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

ooooh, good pictures meg! i'm excited to hang out with my adorable nephews this summer! i have some cookies to bring over now....i am told they taste good. :)