Friday, May 09, 2008

Time Flies...

My 10 month old cutie! Wills has definitely improved in looks since he was first born. Poor guy, he had a more stressful entry to the world than perfect-lil'-c-section-head Samuel did. :) He's a keeper, though. We enjoy the smiles and laughs he brings to our family. His new word this month is "all done" w/ the sign too! I love it when babies learn to talk. He was calling "Mama, mmmamum" in a really sad voice this morning at 5 am. I went in there (since I couldn't sleep anyway) and he was standing up holding his blue blank. He's back to sleep now. I'd better go do something more productive than blogging. I have some girls coming for lunch. I'll post pictures of Gracie later. I keep forgetting my camera! Ah! ;)














1 comment:

Macnme said...

Hey Meg,

I seen William today at your parent's house when we stopped over to see Grace. Wow is he getting bigger and so smiley!! He is so cute!

Carla