Friday, January 23, 2009

Hmmm...which ones should I frame?

...if only I had enough wall space! I'd frame all of them, but... I think I'll put 3 in the bathroom and a couple in her *new* room...but which ones???

Bathtime...


Madeline is 24 weeks old = 6 months!! Can't believe she's that old already. She seems so petite to me.


Madeline likes to:
~chew on everything (William the 2nd!)
~play w/ toys
~watch the boys
~laugh at the boys
~roll over both ways
~pull hair
~take a bath
~have her socks pulled off


Today she had her first cereal. I was trying to stave her off as long as possible. I've read a little bit about starting grains too soon, but the last few weeks have been rough at night. She wakes up every couple hours to eat. I can tell she's growing. I'm happy to have exclusively nursed her for 6 months...that's a milestone for me. ;) I hoping to continue to, for another 6 months...we'll see how that works out. :) Tonight will be the test...I'll keep my fingers crossed that she (and we) will sleep all night. (Samuel has been up a lot at night w/ bad dreams. Justin was in an out of bed ll night last night, poor guy. It'll probably be that Baby will sleep all night, but the boys will be up...that's how it goes, though :)


Miss Madeline:

She looks like her Daddy...at least that's what I keep hearing...

...she's rubbed almost all of her hair off...


Here she is in her Great-Great-Great Grandpa's rocking chair!

~thanks Elisha, for taking my pictures~
~Madeline~

12 comments:

Diehm Family said...

Gosh Meg, They are all so cute! I don't know what I'd pick! She is soooo darn cute!

Anonymous said...

All of the pictures are beyond cute! I can't really een tell you my favorite. I guess, you will have to frame them all.

Liv said...

I like #2 and #4 of the bathtime ones. And #1, #2, and #3 of the blue outfit ones. She's really cute!

T said...

I think she looks like your little sister. Anyhow, I like #'s 1, 6 and 11. ~Tami

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

They are all precious! I like four and six out of the bath ones. :>)
McKenzie

George and Krista said...

I vote #7 for the bath pix and the last one of her in the rocker. I also like the one of her little profile. Aawww...I have such cute nieces!! Nice to see you all.

K~

Abigail and Lydia said...

They are all so cute! I really like #1, #3,#6,#7 out of the bath ones, They are all too cute though : )
Lydia

Anonymous said...

krista, you only have one niece. remember?

Macnme said...

Great photo shoot! Good luck picking as I like them all!! She is so sweet!

George and Krista said...

Actually, we have 4 nieces.

Littlecarlotta said...

What gorgeous pictures! I can't believe she's already 6 months old!

aliza

Unknown said...

definitely the last one. Her smirk is adorable! :)