Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stages...

...kiddie faces crack me up...the good, the goofy, the funny, and the ugly! I love Baby Girl's innocent lil' expressions, William's-guilty-toddler-look, and my wacky-3-year-old's-face...couldn't help posting these...




Madeline Hope:
5.5 months old

Something surprised Madeline!!

Mommy & Madeline (missin' Daddy)

I love having a little girl! There's nothing like it! Her smile makes me smile~


I'm enjoying each "stage" my children go through. I look at these "everyday" pictures, and can't help but post them. They reflect "real life" for me. Mom tells me this is the "easiest" stage (that's from her perspective;) I'm sure each "stage" of parenting has it's unique challenges. For the moment, I'm trying to remind myself to ENJOY it. I know time goes so fast! For now, the word, explosion, defines my life (and my house, and my laundry, the diapers, and the trash cans) I seriously, have trouble keeping up! The house can be in order, and 5 minutes later, it looks like a tornado rolled through. I suppose, it's due to me, letting my helpers "help" me, and our lack of a basement or toy room. ;)
~Samuel and William counting their money...all was quiet, and I went to go investigate...this is what I found. (kept them busy for 30 minutes!!) This was serious business!



William found Daddy's dress-up Army shoes...pretty snazzy!

Samuel came home from Mom's completely thrilled w/ this dress up ensemble: swim goggles, a leather cowboy vest, and his "happy camper" shirt. Dad talked him out of the water wings. I just had to look in his eyes and smile...his enthusiasm and innocence just made me want to crack up and squeeze him to death...I love my 3 year old! He honestly had no clue how hilarious he looked!

Playtime w/ legos (thanx Auntie Becky!!) Samuel was into making towers and William just enjoyed disassembling them and putting them back in the box--good combo!

I love this picture of Justin and William reading...havin' a little 1-on-1 time. (I remember doing this w/ Samuel!)

1 comment:

Abigail and Lydia said...

Cute! I love the "Organic Baby" shirt that Madeline has on in one picture! Thats so cute : )