Saturday, May 09, 2009

Justin's b-day pictures...

Samuel is at such a fun age. He loves birthdays. He was pretty pumped about Justin's "Party" we had for him last night.






William loved the blueberry pie. Actually, we all did!

Madeline included!


We "made" Justin's favorite food: Fried Chicken! (I pretended like I made it...took it out of the box and put it in one of my dishes...hee!) He also loves homemade apple pie. I thought I had apple pie mix in the downstairs freezer, but I realized yesterday, that I only had blueberries. So we improvised. The improvisation turned out wonderfully. I think I have a new favorite dessert. Can't beat homemade pie crust! It was yummy. I remember now, why I hadn't made a pie in a while. It takes some time!

Here's all of us at the dinner table. (usually we dine at the island...but we're quickly outgrowing it!)

Our attempt at self-portrait-family-pictures. Kinda goofy. Like the one of the boys' expressions. We were laughing so hard...there were only about 5 re-takes. Ahh...memories!

So, that's the conclusion of J's b-day celebration. Next one up, in our family, is William. Samuel and I will have to start planning. ;)

1 comment:

Micah said...

Happy Birthday Justin! And Happy Mothers Day Megan!