Thursday, August 13, 2009

I luv date nights...

...because I get to be w/ the guy I love most in the world! Tonight was a significant date night b/c I wore the dress I bought in Mexico on our honeymoon 4.5 years ago. Haven't fit into it for one reason or another. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it fit! I thought that I would end up wearing sundress #2...but I guess not! We even ate Mexican...yes, corny, I know...but I think it made Justin smile at the effort. What we do for a fun memory! Date night #479 was exciting...ate Mexican, shopped at Walmart and spent double of our grocery money budget(oops...I didn't just say that, did I?), got gasoline, and got a root beer float at dog-in-suds...I just like hanging out w/ my hubby...doing something exciting or fancy isn't always necessary. Talking and just being together is fun. Laughing like teenagers and being goofy is fun too! We were cracking up at Walmart. Hee... When we got home, it was back to reality. The babysiter-who will remain anonymous-took William's diaper off and forgot to put another on back on, and thus the puddle that happened on the desk while Justin and the boys were watching a video on you-tube. And just general chaos after arriving home w/ lots of groceries and 3 kids overly excited to see you. William acted like I'd been gone for 3 weeks...maybe I should leave more often. ;)

3 comments:

George and Krista said...

I agree!! Yeah for date nights. Sounds like a fun evening. We need to do a double-date sometime! Have we ever?

Auntie Becky said...

Date nights leave time for other family members - especially Auntie Becky to come and spend time with the little ones :)

Anonymous said...

Haha!! I love the part about the baby sitter and non-placed diaper! Makes me breathe a sigh of relief... and remember the time I fed baby - changed baby - and baby pooped on my hand! :-) Lol. He'll never remember it, but I have loads of fun remembering! ~Jasmine