Sunday, August 02, 2009

St. Louis Adventure...

So, here are some picture from our St. Louis trip. Blogger is not allowing me to upload anymore, for some reason. I feel like I'm wasting my time to keep trying! But anyway...enjoy the new pictures!





Last weekend, Justin and I were still mostly asleep and he said to me, "Hey, let's take the kids to the St. Louis Zoo today. What do you think?" I was still trying to wrap my mind around Justin being so spontaneous, and said, "Sure, why not?!" Usually he's the one who has to research thoroughly, plan out the trip, etc... He also is a home-body on weekends, since w/ work, it's always GO-GO-GO. So, anyhoo...we packed up the kids and were on the road 50 minutes from when we woke up. That's pretty impressive for us. ;) It was a pretty quick trip, but it was fun to get away, just as a family. Justin had a full week, and the kids hardly saw him. We rode the train and the carasol, and hit the "majors"...the monkeys and the lions...and a few in between. We hit "Old MacDonalds" (the kid's fav) on the way home and the kids had a long nap on the ride home. We rolled in around 5:30; just in time for FPU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is fpu???