Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Babies and more babies...


Some friends of ours stopped by so we could meet their new additons: twin girls! They are 6 weeks old now and are adorable! Samuel wanted to hold both of them.
L-R: Annie, William, and Abigail
Top: Samuel of course
William isn't too thrilled to be in the middle of two girls. :) After having two singletons, I can't imagine having twins! The Lord must pour out double grace on parents of multiples. I've said if I had twins, I'd want them to be my first...ya wouldn't know any different. My sisters seem to think that multiples would be great. That way they wouldn't have to play "pass the baby"! That would only work if they agree to move in w/ me for a year, or maybe 2, and help me on 24 hr. shifts. Ha!


2 comments:

Amy Stubblefield said...

That's cute! I love all those little babies. Samuel's almost bigger than all three of them put together.

Test said...

Oh man just give it two years!
heather