Thursday, July 26, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
TO MY BELOVED PARENTS: DAD & MOM
WE LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD EXAMPLE TO US OF WHAT MARRIAGE IS, AS GOD INTENDED. THANKS FOR PRESSING THROUGH THE HARD YEARS AND REJOICING IN ALL THE OTHERS. WOW! 27 YEARS! (YOU BOTH LOOK TOO YOUNG TO BE MARRIED THAT LONG!)
"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee; The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee. The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them." Numbers 6:24-27

~I'll find some good "old" photos and post them later~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of the pictures are so good. I love the one of your mom and dad for their anniversary. And all of the extended family ones are good too!
Connie in VA

Anonymous said...

How neat! Today is actually my husband's and my anniversary! (July 26th). But we have only been married for ten years. Congrats to your folks! Valerie