Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Double Date!

William enjoys Moonstruck Chocolate Cafe' too! Mint Tingle Milkshake is the special of the night.
Snoozin'

William eating supper--timing it right when we sat down to eat.






Kyle and Justin~
Sometimes I wonder about those two. :) They were acting goofy, like usual.
Half the time I don't get their inside jokes...




Here were are at Moonstruck--our new favorite date place. Oh, and I love date nights! William's been several times in utero and once in person.






The happy couple: Gretchen and Kyle













Delicious Papa Dell's Deep Dish Pizza!
(low calorie, too)


















Kinda dorky photo of us, but who cares~ We had a great time together and had a blast spending the evening w/ Kyle and Gretchen too!











2 comments:

Test said...

Papa Dells...you're killing me!!! I used to live about two blocks away!
heather

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures. William is really filing out! He is a sweetie!
Connie