Tuesday, July 17, 2007

PlayMates...

Samuel, William and I were pleased to have some friends over this afternoon. My long-time friend, Britta, came for lunch with her little guy, Russel. Samuel was the only boy that actually "played"--the other two just ate and slept. Russel just wouldn't be roused for the quick photo shoot. :)
William at 2 weeks

Russel at 8 weeks. Love that red hair!


Auntie Krista comes through again! Both boys have matching outfits. :)



William needs to pack on the lbs! His little bird legs are too funny! (and grow some hair!) Ha!
~I should've taken a picture of the mommy's...but I guess I'll have to do that next time!




1 comment:

George and Krista said...

Meg,

Those pictures are sooooo cute! Russel looks like he is getting kind of chubby and Wilson looks so cute too! Come and see us soon!

Love,
K~