Thursday, July 26, 2007

Summertime w/ my little boy: Samuel Justice

Helpin' Mama Water the Flowers








Golfin'


















Farmer Samuel J.

























Baseball Dude
















































"Daniel Boone"
(Thanks to the Henry's!! He wears it now!)















































--Army Guy--


















~oh, the delights of dandelions~~






























































Just for you, Mommy!
**love the expression--captures a memory for me**



















4 comments:

Kaity Gellos said...

What an adorable little guy! Sweet pictures.

Kaitlyn

Ryan Miller Fam said...

Megan - Those pictures are pricless! He is such a good little "poser". I had to laugh as it reminded me of dress up for boys - all the different occupations etc. You had the farmer ( overalls), army guy ( camo) etc.
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Mom told me about his reaction to the hat. That is so funny. I'm glad he got up the nerve to touch it and actually wears it now. :-) Every little boy needs a coonskin cap. The pics are so cute.
Brenna

George and Krista said...

Hey Meg,

Those overalls crack me up! It reminds me of last summer, he had some shorts that went to his ankles. :) Can't wait to see my little buddies again! Love, K~