Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Still here...

Just a quick update...I did have a non-stress-test yesterday and baby is still doing well. Good heartrate and very active. The midwife did try to stir some things up yesterday, which made me uncomfortable for the rest of the day and last night, but so far, no "real" contractions yet. I think they seriously thought I'd be back last night. Ho hum. Guess not. I go back on Friday, for another NST and visit. Justin's just decided that I'm really not pregnant...poor guy. I keep raising his hopes that today/tonight might be "it"--but baby has decided she's happy where she is. Thanks for all your prayers. It will be soon!

M~

3 comments:

Lisa T. said...

Megan,
You have such patience. I know you get your strength from the Lord and you inspire me! Thank you for your daily posts. We've been checking everyday!! You are right, it will be soon.
Love to you all from,
The Tuckers (Lisa)

Littlecarlotta said...

Well, when the midwife tried to jump start things for me I was uncomfortable for a day and then Shelby was born the next day. So hopefully it will be very soon!

Aliza

Macnme said...

I hear we have a little girl!!! Congrats! I am so glad you did not have to go through the weekend!!

We can't wait to meet her!

Carla and clan