Sunday, August 24, 2008

...And Because I Can't Resist...

Madeline Hope: 2 weeks and 3 days

Babies are hard to photograph. One year olds and three year olds are hard to photograph too, but in a different way. I didn't realize how many different expressions babies make in a 5 minute period, until I tried taking pictures of them. A lot of the faces that are sweet in real life, aren't so cute in a picture. Madeline likes to crack her eyes open, or open one more than the other...not so lovely for picture-taking. Sometimes their little features are out of proportion because of the birth process and sometimes their skin is less-than-perfect. But hey, that's why I like taking pictures of each stage. They grow so fast, it's hard to remember the itty-bitty stage, goofy faces and all! This morning, Madeline was quiet and alert. I think I like this group of shots better than the ones I took on Thursday. She and I both are in a better mood! (*mental note: wait till the boys are down to set up a photo shoot...otherwise it's WAY too stressful!)

William has a bad eye infection, a cough, and an ear infection, so we stayed home this morning. Currently all three are napping...thus my spare moment to post these. I try to post pictures fairly often for our family members who don't get to see S, W, and M every day. So here you go ya'll. :)












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg,
I think she looks like you! Cute, cute pix. Hope to see you soon!

K~

Ryan Miller Fam said...

I am still in love with the first shots. Leann and I were just talking about how good they were today. However, I am in love with the bootie shot in this group. Briggs assured me that he didn't need any lacy booties :( I agree with the picture taking. Things that are cute in real life - not so good on film!!! She is a beautiful baby.

Test said...

Post aways! We love seeing pictures! She looks like her daddy...is this what you all say?

Too cute!!!

Vanderpolclan said...

I think she looks like her daddy, too, but once she smiles things will change.

Cindy

Gretchen said...

So sweet! You can never have to many pictures on a blog. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

She is beyond too cute! What precious pictures of her!!! Please, keep them coming!

The Ambrosetti Family said...

Megan, she is adorable! So sweet! I bet it's lots of fun with a little girly! I agree with Krista, she does look like you! =)
Hope to see you all soon!

Namaw Kak said...

Megan,

She's beautiful. Does she have a touch of red hair. I think she resembles the Millers. Looks a little like Aunt Lisa.

Again she's precious.
Kathy