Sunday, August 24, 2008

When you give a camera to a three year old...

...ya might eventually get a good one!

In the past, when I've flipped through photo albums, I realize I'm the missing mother! I'm always the one w/ the camera...No longer! Now my 3 year old loves to take pictures. I find interesting things on my camera. He's not actually supposed to take pictures or even touch the camera unless I o.k. it.

So, to satisfy his picture-taking-craving and my desire to be in a few pictures in the family album, I had him run get the camera while I was dressing Madeline for the day.

Some interesting shots ensued...

ceiling shot, off center, oops forgot to inclued the subject's head...William...oh, retake...







~Good for a laugh~

4 comments:

Ryan Miller Fam said...

I am laughing out loud reading this. Our lives are so similar. Braelyn is like Samuel - loves the camera. Actually, all the kids do. It is amazing with what you find on your camera when they are supposed to ask permission to use it!!! You are right - once in awhile - there is a good shot. Way to go, Samuel!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I think you look pretty sane for having 3 kids under 3!

Olivia

Anonymous said...

You look SO good! You cannot tell you just had a baby, much less your THIRD!

Gretchen said...

How cute! You're looking great if I may say so. ;-) - GJ