Monday, September 08, 2008

Missy

Madeline is a month old already! Here's a few pictures of her in her favorite place: the baby sling. The angles are a little goofy, but I thought they were still cute. And check out the thumb sucking...aww. I'm still trying to figure out who she looks like. She reminds me of Samuel the most, I suppose. Those eyes...definitely not the squinty, deep-set Miller ones. We're sure enjoying her! She was curled up in bed next to me when Justin left this morning...he thought she looked so cute. The funniest is when she's the only one left in the king size bed--she looks like queen of the bed!




5 comments:

Ryan Miller Fam said...

Meg: I think she looks like you in the face, if you can look past all of her dark hair :) She is beautiful. Another thumb sucker - must be a miller thing! Addisyn Riley sure did like hers! Braelyn wasn't given the chance. Briggs is definitely very oral affixiated - and loves his paci!
Have a great day! T.

Test said...

okay, I know I've not seen her in person, but to me she looks like Justin. I can never tell who my kids look like!

One month...time flies!

Test said...

okay, I know I've not seen her in person, but to me she looks like Justin. I can never tell who my kids look like!

One month...time flies!

Josie said...

awww she is so sweet!! I can't believe time is going by so fast... you must feel it more than me though. The thumb sucking is adorable!

thanks for the comment you left; Yep, i have a blog... i've been sporadically blogging for the last 5 or 6 yrs and started the current one a little over a yr ago.

I really enjoy your blog - your kids are just so cute!
xx
Josie

Anonymous said...

I have got to meet & hold her soon!