Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mommy and William

William has had me all to himself the past couple afternoons. The boys have laid down for naps at different times, and William has awakened earlier than Samuel. We colored and sucked all the red out of the marker...that was the end of coloring.




Mommy also figured out how to keep her little boy entertained for longer than 10 seconds...
1. Feed him
2. Put him on the counter
3. Let him watch me start supper
4. Enjoy our one sided conversation

He wanted to hold onto the lemon or the apple, while he ate his cherrios.

I told him to say, "Cheese" and he did!

3 comments:

Micah said...

Hey Megan...ITS SEPTEMBER! :) Cheese!

Anonymous said...

William is such a smiling boy! Yes, feeding them seems to work like magic!!

Macnme said...

What a little cutie!! I see he was really enjoying that apple with the apple juices running down his mouth...reminds me of Bradyn!