Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm back...

Well hello. Wow, last week was crazy! My hubby was out of the house btwn 3:30-4 am every morning and wasn't home till 8 pm. He was working on an Interstate job and the work had to be done before Labor Day Weekend. So, that meant, my week was hectic as well. I look forward to Justin's homecoming every afternoon/evening b/c he plays w/ the boys, takes them outside, and just does "fun" boy stuff w/ them. It gives me a chance to tidy up, throw in some laundry, make supper, feed the baby w/out a rise in blood pressure, :), etc. So, when he's home late, it makes for a busier day/evening for me too! So that was all last week...

This weekend was great. We squeezed in a date night, extended family time on both sides, family pictures, naps every day, camping, fishing, and relaxing. So that's what we've been up to. I'll post some pictures soon.

~M~

--Been reading: The book of Philippians--good stuff!!

3 comments:

Ryan Miller Fam said...

I love reading what's going on with you. It is a replica of my life. However, I'm sure yours is a little more hectic with the two little ones. I have decided that it is easier to have 5 kids at home, compared to having Braelyn and Briggs. Braelyn has found lots of mischief this past week. We are off to a better start this week. Today is the first day!!!! Can't wait to see pictures. BTW - cracking up at the nursing without blood pressure rising!!!!!

Littlecarlotta said...

Thanks for your honesty about feeding times :) Even with only one other child running around while I'm trying to feed Shelby, it sometimes gets a little hairy.

Aliza

Gretchen said...

Whew! Sounds like one of those weeks that's good to have behind you! I'm glad that's over for you, and that you're having a little more relaxing home life at the moment.