Monday, October 20, 2008

Briggs and Madeline

Well, these two second cousins finally met! Tricia and I both had a little "secret" last Christmas...and here they are! Briggs and Madeline were due only a week apart, but ended up being 3 weeks apart. Briggs came a week early and Madeline a week late.

I think Briggs got a lot of Miller genes...in my opinion, he looks like his Daddy and boy cousins. :) Just adorable and such a buster! Madeline...I'm still not sure who she looks like. People tell me that they see Eva, my Dad, William and Justin in her. Combo kid, I guess.
[Great to "catch up" w/ you, Tricia!]

1 comment:

Ryan Miller Fam said...

Briggs looks 3 months older instead of weeks!!! I guess little girls are supposed to be petite!!! It was great to visit with you! I sure wish we were still walking a few times a week!!!