Saturday, October 04, 2008

Lookit' Emily!!!

I've exchanged my "hardboiled face" for a smiley one! My brother was so funny that day...he kept talking to me in a high voice and saying "Hi Madelwynn...how are you?" He's pretty goofy.
My other brother doesn't say much, he just makes a bee-line for me whenever I'm w/in his reach. Yesterday, Mommy caught him giving me a zerbert on my eye. It was slobbery too. She reassured me that he was just trying to love me w/ a kiss. Hmm...I don't think I like kisses. (only mommy's :)


Here's me and my Daddy. We're pretty tight, ya know. I don't get to see much of him. He's been workin' so hard for us. (so my Mommy can stay home w/ us) He leaves while it's still dark out (Mommy says about 4 or 5 in the morning) I'm usually havin' a little snack then. Or else the alarm wakes me up, and I think it's morning. But we usually go back to sleep. Then he gets home when it's dark too...around 7 or 8. Goodness that's a long day. No wonder Daddy looks like he can hardly keep his eyes open for the picture. (He's just like William though...still smilin')



And here's a few of me and Mommy. Just a lil' photo shoot. Mommy thought I looked adorable. I was bright eyed and bushy-tailed peering over her shoulder. We were the only ones home, so we had to do some self-portraits. Kinda goofy, but Mommy thought my expressions were cute enough to put on here. Mainly so Auntie Krista could see me. (She misses me a lot, and so does Gracie Girl)


Mommy can't figure out who I look like. Sometimes like Daddy, sometimes like Mommy, sometimes like Samuel...hmm...


~~Mommy is home w/out the boys...and has stayed up WAY past her bedtime. Now, it's time to sign off~~

"Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time."
"Holding forth the Word of Life..." Phil. and Col.

4 comments:

George and Krista said...

Madeline~
Thanks for posting those pictures and the commentary! I enjoyed all of it. You're getting soooooo big. We will have to get together soon so you and Gracie can play together. Give your brothers a kiss for me.

Love,
Auntie K~

Macnme said...

Hi Meg,
I love all the new posts. I still can't decide either who Madeline looks like...I still am sticking with you and Samuel, but definitely at times looks like Justin and William. The boys look very proud of the new shoes. Hope all is going well and see you soon.
Carla

Gretchen said...

Sweet post! She is looking so alert these days, very aware of her surrondings.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Goffsters!
I can tell who she looks like. Justin, can you say, "Minny Me"?!
We miss you all and love you,
Lisa Tucker