Monday, October 06, 2008

Lots of Babies

It seems like there's a baby boom...lots of people I know are either expecting or just had their babies. Babies bring such expectation and hope! We had fun hosting a baby shower for our good friend, Elisha. She used to babysit all 5 of us kids when we were little. (I'm sure we prepared her well for motherhood...hee!) We loved her as a babysitter b/c she did "fun" stuff w/ us. And we didn't have to go to bed till we saw our parent's headlights coming down the road...then we made a mad dash to pick up the house and dive into bed....But, anyway...yesterday afternoon we had fun visiting and celebrating the arrival of their new little one.







3 comments:

George and Krista said...

That's such a pretty picture of Grandma Bobbie! Thanks for posting the pictures. I wish we could have been there, but oh well. Sorry we've been playing phone tag. Hope to talk to you soon!

K~

Micah Frey a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) said...

Oh geez...I look just as pregnant as Elisha in that purple shirt!!! I officially started running today...I'm ready to dump these extra pounds. I have my 6 wk check up today...although Zahavah is almost 8 wks! We need to get together sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the look on my face in that picture...ok, not really.