Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting ready for the Father/Son Camp this weekend. We'd appreciate your prayers. I'm getting ready to move out for the weekend. :) Justin and I are both busy helping with that. I'm very excited to hear the speakers! Hopefully my lil' chickadees will be angels for me, so I can listen. :) I just finished "The Road to Unafraid" by Captain Jeff Struecker (the Saturday night speaker) Wow! I love books like that. I could hardly put it down. W/ Justin being in the military, I could relate to some things. Looking forward to hearing his testimony. You can check out the website for more information : www.fathersoncamp.org If you live in my area, please feel welcome to come hear the evening speakers...it's open to the public.

~~Treats anyone??? Mix 1 jar Planters Roasted Peanuts and 2 bags of candy corn. Yum!~~

Gotta go tackle my to do list~~

2 comments:

Ryan Miller Fam said...

Hi: We will be thinking of you all. I wish we could come home. I would love to hear the speakers. Ryan has Sat. morning class at SIU at 8 am. I can't wait for RYan and Briggs to attend!!!

T said...

Lucky! Wish we lived nearby- great speakers and lots of fun guy activities! Your treat...hmmm...are you sure you're not pregnant again? :)