Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hey, all you moms w/ 1 year olds! I found something that will entertain my lil' guy for more than 10 seconds. (cheers!!) Assorted sizes of plastic yogurt containers...maybe you all already do this, but just thought I'd share it. He played w/ them for a while and they both had a blast w/ them in the bath tub! Why is it my children have no interest in real toys??

Want a fast, yummy meal?? Try this TACO SOUP recipe. (Credits go to my Mom, and S. Bacon :)

2 lbs cooked hamburger or venison
2 cans black beans
2 cans tomato sauce
2 cans of corn
1 packet of taco seasoning

Heat thoroughly and serve w/ Fritos, shredded cheese, and sour cream! Super easy and yummy!


~M~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan, I am having a blast with my two boys, but the boys are out numbering me for sure. Maybe our next one will be a girl?? That taco soup recipe sounds yummy...I think I will try it soon. Thanks! Lesli

Millers06 said...

Hi Megan, I love having two boys, but I am out numbered for sure. Maybe our third will be a girl???

That taco soup looks great, I'll have to try it soon. Thanks!

Millers06 said...

Ugh, my first comment wasn't showing up...so that is why you have two, well now three!!

Test said...

This is on our dinner plans for tonight!