Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ten Things I appreciate about Justin:

1. He loves Jesus
2. He has a good sense of humor, and makes me laugh a lot (even if I'm mad)
3. He's not pretentious
4. He has a care and concern for other people
5. He has the gift of encouragement
6. He's a great gift giver (always helps me have good ideas:)
7. He loves people right where they are
8. He's real
9. He helps me reduce self-inflicted stress and reminds me it's ok to say "no" to extra things
10. He goes the extra mile
11. He works hard and provides well for us
12. He wakes up earlier than necessary on occasion to tidy up the house and start some laundry for me
13. He's a very positive person
14. He likes to chat over coffee
16. He helps out with the children...and even gets out of bed during the night, if one is crying
15. He takes me out on dates--yipee!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! It's so encouraging to see married couples on fire for the Lord and in love!
~Sarah (an eden string quartet fan)

The Hemmers said...

I noticed your "10 things" turned into 15! You must have been on a roll. :-) It's neat to see a wife who loves and appreciates her husband and doesn't hesitate to say so. So many wives complain about their spouses, and it's encouraging to see the opposite!

~Faith

Anonymous said...

We are SO thankful for a son-in-law like Justin. He IS a treasure and the whole family thinks so too!

Mom

the Adams said...

May I use your list (with credits) as part of a homeschool seminar?

Colleen

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Sure, that's fine w/ us. :) Do you want to include pictures of the buck?? (Justin wants to know...hee)

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Sure, that's fine w/ us. :) Do you want to include pictures of the buck?? (Justin wants to know...hee)