Saturday, November 01, 2008

From Mom's





Well, the kiddos are all napping at the moment. We ladies were busy in the kitchen this morning...wrapping plasticware for tonight's meal, scrubbing potatoes, feeding guy helpers, and juggling babies. I have lots of fun pictures to post here shortly. The dads and sons are so cute!! I went w/ Mom yesterday to take some pictures down at the rifle, archery, and clay pigeon range. In a few more years, our boys will be more at the stage to enjoy it more. I'm trying to be creative tonight to increase my chances to be able to listen to the ministry and Captain Strueker. William is my hard one right now. That 10-18 monthish stage is fun, but tricky, especially in public or at church. He wants to be on the go. Madeline is easy and so is Samuel. We'll see how it goes tonight. Krista and I both slept in our old bedroom last night. Just like old times, except for Gracie, Madeline and William in the room w/ us. :)

~till later~

No comments: