Monday, November 03, 2008

Three Monthers...

Just for fun, I thought it'd be fun to compare Samuel, William, and Madeline at the same age. So here they are at 3 months of age:
#1. Samuel Justice




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2. William Noble

I have to say, I've been going through pictures from the past 2 years, to finally print and stick in family photo albums. Goodness! I've got to keep up w/ that! And now were onto another month! How do you other Mom's do pictures? Maybe I take too many. But anyway...when I was going through pictures, I noticed that William was smiling in ALL of his infant photos! How funny is that?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#3. Madeline Hope


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She definitely favors Samuel! But she has her own side too--and beautiful rosie cheeks. =)

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

What a sweet family you have. And yes, it does seem like your little William is a happy baby!

(Saw you guys at a homeschool conference in case you are wondering who I am! :>)

Anonymous said...

awww...they've grown up so quickly!

i love madeline's headband, by the way!

Littlecarlotta said...

In the pictures it looks like William is the biggest, is that true?? I've been surprised at the difference in size between my two girls!

Aliza

Macnme said...

Madeline is growing up so fast. She looks very alert sitting in the seat! Love all the new pixs Meg!

Diehm Family said...

Hi Miss Meg! Hey, I think I want that pumpkin up there in the first picture. That is so neat! Have a great day! :)

-Lynni-

Gretchen said...

Wow, she really does have her own little look, doesn't she. Gettin' cuter every day!