Sunday, March 23, 2008

Life...

"I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
John 10:10

"I am the door; by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved..." John 10:9

"And you hth he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins...But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)" Eph. 2:1, 4-5

"Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
And hath made us kings adn priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen." Revelation 1

To me, Easter means LIFE. The Lord laid down his life for me!
"Living He loved me, dying He saved me, buried He carried my sins far away. Rising He justified, freely forever!"
I'm so thankful that Jesus Christ isn't an impersonal, religious figure. He opened my eyes to see my need for a Savior.

"Praise, my soul, the King of heaven,
To His feet thy tribute bring;
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
Who, like me, His praise should sing?
Alleluia! Alleluia! Praise the everlasting King!" H. Lyte

~The Lord Jesus is my reason to rejoice and my purpose for life~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so cute! =)

Ryan Miller Fam said...

The pictures of the boys are precious. My mom would just love the ones at the piano. You asked if we had a name, and I'm beginning to think that this baby is just going to go by "Miller". Ryan and I call him no-name. Braelyn calls him baby-boy.