Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Creation Museum


When Justin was making plans for us to get away for a few days, I hinted that I really wanted to see The Creation Museum built by Answers in Genesis. It was SO worth the trip to northern Kentucky! It's such a faith-building experience to remember God's faithfulness throughout history. I love learning about how dinosaurs, Noah's Flood, the fossil record, and Adam and Eve all fit into history and the Bible. We highly recommend the museum!


Dinosaurs:




Noah's Ark Exhibit...



Me and Noah's Ark...

Justin:

Adam and Eve...

This was one of my favorite scripture/signs:


Justin and Ken Ham :)

We loved all the scriptures around the museum!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were at the Creation Museum weren't you?! That is a pretty cool place, we live about 2 hours north of it and went at the end of July.

Ryan Miller Fam said...

You're right, Meg. I think Ryan and I will try to take the girls. Hopefully soon. It does look really interesting! Tricia

Gretchen said...

How fun! I'm looking forward to going sometime. I love the picture of you in the ark, it really gives you a felling for the scale of the whole thing. - GJ