Wednesday, March 05, 2008

William

William's now 8 months old! He's walking around furniture now, doubles as a 2nd vacuum cleaner, is eating solids now, is very vocal, and always has a smile. Love you buddy!

Here he is with his "new" tennies. He was quite inthralled with them

I was trying to get a picture of William's curl he had on Sunday. Awww! Wonder if he'll have curly hair? The picture didn't really capture his cuteness, but just trust me. :)

Curly-Q, but I'll bet Little Ochenjelette will beat em' in the curl department. Ha!

2 comments:

Ryan Miller Fam said...

I was laughing when I read " doubles as a second vacuum cleaner". That was so Braelyn! That child has eaten things that I wouldn't want to mention!!! It's hard to believe that he's already 8 months! I wish time would go slower so the kids would stay smaller - longer!!!

Macnme said...

Oh William,

Now I can love on your curls since I chopped off Bradyn's!! I hope you don't have a hard time cutting the curls like I did. I still just don't like the fact that I cut them off. Probably will be a while until I do that again!

Yes, the snow and ice was something else. We lost heat for over half a day while the gas company worked at chipping ice off our propane tank and then the furnace vent that vents to the outdoors and then something on the furnace itself needed a "tap" so the guy said and we finally had heat again. It got down to 52 inside here and was quite cold!!! Definitely ready for spring!!