Monday, March 10, 2008

Babies...

I love showers...especially baby ones! It was so fun to eat yummy treats and chat w/ ladies who I don't see too often. Krista and the baby received so many nice gifts. They're ready now for her arrival. She now has a high chair, bouncy seat, stroller/car seat, lots of adorable outfits, diapers, toys, and some stylish diaper bags. I'm SO excited for the baby, I can hardly stand it! I'll be buzzing up there as soon as I get the call. :)

Singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl. Happy 4th Birthday Eva! Let's fly kites this week when the weather gets warmer!

Grandma Nett and William

Here's Krista looking adorable~~

The delicious lunch! Aunt Therese and Chloe made it so special! Everything was delicious!


Krist, Me, and Aunt Carolyn



Here's Dapper Dan ready for Church yesterday. :) I wish I would've gotten a picture of both boys w/ their coordinating sweater vests on. (Complements of Aunt Lisa) I'll have to get them dressed up again and take some Easter photos.



William the big cheese

Oh, and for those of you who wanted to see a tummy picture of me, here you go. Krista's 35 weeks and I'm almost 20!

8 comments:

Test said...

You POPPED!! Look at your belly! You both look awesome!

Fun times!

Test said...

oh...I have a friend who just found out she's pregnant and she's due at the end of July!!

Ryan Miller Fam said...

Finally, you have a belly! Mine is definitely out there! Krista looks great. I love baby showers. They are so much fun. Those are my favorite to attend, also. Talk to you soon! Tricia

Anonymous said...

I miss reading Krista's blog. I have noticed that a few ladies have requested a way to still have access. Your family is such an encouragement to me. If there is any way I can still read her blog, let me know. I am a homeschool mom of three children. c.vonhelf@verizon.net
-Tami

Anonymous said...

woah...was i in the middle of a blink or did i really look that tired?? haha....time for spring break!

Anonymous said...

you weren't kidding when you said you had a full weekend! Baby showers are my favorite too... I think it will be a while before I get to go to another one. I wish ladies could have one with every pregnancy. =)

love, morgan

ps: how in the world is your sister that much bigger and she's only 15 weeks ahead? You both look great and have super cute maternity clothes. =)

Anonymous said...

A high chair, bouncy seat, stroller/car seat, lots of adorable outfits, diapers, toys, and some stylish diaper bags.......
Now there's only one thing missing.......The Baby!!!!

It look like everybody had a
great time!! Cute one of you and Krista!! Hope y'all are doing well!God bless!!!

E.Devine :)

Anonymous said...

Meg's baby weighs less than 1 pound and mine is probably between 5 and 6 lbs, which explains the difference in size :) Babies start getting chubby towards the ends too and put on weight a lot faster! (same with the mommies :)