Sunday, March 02, 2008

My Best Friend



Justin took me on a trip this past week for a little rest, spiritual renewal, relaxation, fun, food, and SLEEP!!! We agree this will have to be an annual trip. Sometimes the "daily grind" and this time a year has a way of getting to ya. We both feel so refreshed after being gone just a few days. We had our fill of rich food and overpriced coffee treats (Starbucks). And thanks to my family, who watched the boys, thorougly entertained them, and let them wreck up their house. :) Note the hotel in the background with the two hearts!



Thank you, Honey! I had a great time with you! It was even better than our last trip a few years ago!! I think we reminded ourselves how fun it is to be married and just concentrate on eachother for a few days. Thanks for reminding me that it's ok to relax. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys got to have a fun relaxing weekend! Olivia

Ryan Miller Fam said...

Meg: It sounds like you guys had such a good time. Ryan and I are going to try to get away at the end of June for about 4 days. that is if things are going okay with the baby. The dr said it would be okay to go. I assured him that I never have a baby early! watch this be the first time. I am already looking so forward to spend time just the two of us. We've never went away alone since we've had kids!!!!

Test said...

How wonderful! Glad you had a nice get away!

Macnme said...

Nice isn't it??!! Everybody should do it! Where did you go??

Carla